Me Me

565 Fulham Road, London, SW6 1ES - View on a map

Me Me Restaurant In London

The most delicious, fresh and yummy food.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Up to one year ago, I lived in London, specfically Fulham Broadway and regularly returned to Meme Vietnamese, most often for takeaway but to also have a sitdown meal in a comfy atmosphere with friends. I moved away a year ago, but in the past year had an opportunity to actually visit Vietnam. I had always wondered if Meme's cuisine was authentic and now had the chance to taste-test it.

I was delighted to discover that Meme's food IS authentic and so very delicious. Upon a return visit this week, I again enjoyed my comparison dishes of spring rolls followed by Chicken in Tamarind sauce with coconut rice. Meme's food is amazingly delicious with the flavors of the herbs, spices and vegetables distinctive on their own and completely in harmony together.

Don't be lured into chain-style Asian restaurants nearby - walk right past them into Meme's to get a great meal and excellent service. And if you go there a couple times, the owner will most likely recognize you and chat you up - she's also a delight!

Larry & Bruce
Thursday, December 05, 2013

I came to England for holiday. When went to Fulham, suddenly my friend saw this restaurant and he wanted to try Vietnamese food. I chose BUN CHA GIO and my friend had PHO. The summer rolls are very refreshing. All dishes tasted authentic and delicious. Friendly staff.

I would recommend any one that fancies Vietnamese food to eat here.

Anne - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lovely resto so close to Fulham Broadway tube. Great pho, great seafood, great summer rolls and very friendly staff that know their customers' names. Fulham is lucky to have both this and Don 2 (the cute japanese resto).

SirStan74 - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, December 30, 2012

Me Me Restaurant in Fulham - deeply disappointed with the food and especially with the service. Waitress mannerism was cold, rude and not at all friendly and welcoming. Never shall I go to that restaurant again. Overall very poor reputation for food and service.
View/Add comments (1)

elcotoe
Thursday, December 06, 2012

This place has the *best* spring rolls. They are hand-made, light, crispy, served with sweet chili sauce and lettuce, which gives a nice contrast to the piping hot spring rolls. I've been here several times and always had a great experience. The cubed beef salad is good, and I've also had the grilled tiger prawns with mango salad. All very tasty. The staff is friendly and service is prompt. You get really good quality and value for money, which seems to be very rare in London. I highly recommend Me Me.

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Great neighbourhood vietnamese restaurant. The food is always superb and the staff very friendly. And a meal out that doesn't break the bank which a big plus these days!

Couldn't ask for more.

HughG
Friday, October 05, 2012

I came to London before Christmas and I miss Vietnamese food so much. Fortunately, there is a Vietnamese restaurant named Me Me near my college. It was fantastic and absolutely tasty. I had special Bun Hue ( noodles with the choices of prawns, chicken, fish cake and beef), I love the spicy stock. The fresh summer rolls and crispy sping roll were excellent. I like the Pho xao( flat rice noodle) and sesame prawn toast. The staff is friendly and the service is really good. I will come here after Xmas, can't wait to go there........<3

Jasmine
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chanced upon this restaurant walking through fulham.

We ordered fried tilapia fish with fish sauce and mango, along with rice and morning glory vegetables.

The ingredients seemed to be low quality and this showed in the dishes. The meagre amount of white fish that we could find on the tilapia was grilled into oblivion, the morning glory was bland and lacking colour, and the rice over done.

I have had exactly the same meal in many other Vietnamese restaurants, that was done so much better than this.

We came out with a bill that twice as much as the food should be worth, and hungry bellies filled with dissatisfation.

Also: The mens toilets had no working tap and a note simply said to use the one inside the ladies. Not very hygienic at all.

Friday, December 09, 2011

Gourmet Chick

Gourmet Chick - 4/10

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - There were some dishes that are worth mentioning. The pho at Me Me was excellent. The pungent broth had great depth and there was just the right amount of bouncy noodles, fatty beef and mint. Aubergine noodle salad also brilliant showcasing the classic Thai sweet and sour combinations in a salad of slippery noodles and silky aubergine. However, the rest of the dishes lacked the same care and attention to detail and made us question what we had just crossed town for...I love a great cheap and cheerful Vietnamese restaurant but unfortunately Me Me is not one of those. Some dishes such as the pho were done very well but the majority disappointed.