Blue Pacific

757 Finchley Road, Golders Green, London, NW11 8DL - View on a map

We looked at the star rating and booked a table for two.

The fried squid was too chewy, probably overcooked. The tom yum prawn soup was excessively sour.

The lady I guess was the owner or his spouse, was extremely pushy. She stopped twice at our table asking for us to order main course.

After the starters, the lady cleared one set of fork and spoon (who gives fork and spoon to eat oriental food!) and left the used set on my side.

The red chicken curry was bubbling in the bowl, it was prepared and microwaved. The curry paste was still in a lump form. The rice was dry lumpy and microwaved.

They had the audacity to charge 12.5% service.

My husband's politeness stopped me from making a scene.

M - View all reviews by this user
Monday, December 01, 2014

Their yam ring & chilli crab dishes are the best! However, you have to pre-order them before you go to the restaurant. The staff are friendly and very attentive. Prices wise they seem to be standard.

chefNN5
Monday, August 27, 2012

I have known the couple since they ran a restaurant in Hendon Central. I found the food delicous and authentic. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who would like to taste Malaysian food.

Elizabeth