Mirch Masala (East London)

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

No readers reviews yet.
Why not be the first and enter our competition to win a bottle of champagne.
Click here to write your review.

Bellaphon

Bellaphon

Friday, May 18, 2012 - The lamb chops are a must- greaseless, tender and stupendous. Four chops for 6.50, outrageous value!...Karahi Aloo Corn - Potatoes with sweet corn. Every time you complete the order of your meal the waiter would ask whether you want your dishes cooked medium or spicy. The above was spicy and I lost a litre of sweat just gloating at it!...I believe that any Pakistani national visiting the capital of Englandstan would be impressed by their cuisine that's currently on offer. Mirch Masala is one of those joints to do so and it comes highly recommended.

London Eater

London Eater

Monday, October 18, 2010 - The kebabs were good, great seasoning - really salty and herby, unfortunately the tikka were about as chewable as latex. The dish didn't sizzle like a Tayyabs platter, overall it tasted rather dry and tired. It was average, at best...The bhindi and chicken were just average, no better than any other Indian takeaway if I'm being honest, nothing really stood out. I was struggling to find something unique to say about the food, the lamb was probably the best of the lot, the meat being silken, tender and stew-like, but I would just be reaching. The one thing I did note, was that food was served slightly cooler than I expected.