The Orange Tree

7 Totteridge Village, Totteridge Lane, Whetstone, London, N20 8NX - View on a map

The Orange Tree Restaurant In London

This is the worst bar I have visited! No staff behind bar for 6 minutes! Staff are generally miserable if you find any!

Food is ok but why oh why don't they get in a good manager and staff and it will be so much better. Position is lovely, why do they have security cars and men dressed in SWAT gear?

I think I have the answer to the problems, get the SWAT guys to serve in the bar and restaurant, as they seem to be doing nothing. It will be a bizarre themed pub!

Seriously, staff are so poor and few, it's a joke!

Paul
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Visited The Orange Tree today for lunch with my daughter, the food was excellent, really tasty and plentiful, however, the service was the worst I have ever experienced. We walked into the pub and just stood there without any kind of acknowledgement although there were two members of staff who just ignored us. Eventually we were seated, one of our drinks arrived the other 20 mins later after asking twice more. We were forever chasing cutlery, serviettes or condiments. We were ignored for most of our visit. It is a shame because the setting is very pretty and the food is good but very expensive. Time for improvement and more experienced staff.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012