Sabor Mineiro

63 Station Road, Harlesden, London, NW10 4UX - View on a map
Telephone: 020 8965 2050

DON'T RECOMMEND SABOR MINEIRO CAFE IN WILLESDEN GREEN TO ANYONE, unless you don't mind being left empty handed when they don't have your order ready and don't do anything to fix the problem they created. I have recently placed an order - over 1 week in advance - for brigadeiros to be delivered for my baby shower, which was this last Saturday. All was confirmed, and I called twice during the week preceding the event - they confirmed my order for Saturday, with the blue base as I requested, and on Friday night the person said they had my order in his hand to deliver on Saturday at 12noon, and he would have to check whether we could pick it up earlier, as he wasn't sure. When I called back to confirm, they were closed, so my husband went to pick up the brigadeiros order on Saturday at 1pm as originally scheduled. After 45min driving in traffic he got to Willesden Green, but to his surprise, there were no brigadeiros ready. He was told that they wrote the order for the 16th, not the 6th - impossible, otherwise they would have seen it when they confirmed it twice that week when I called? They asked him to wait 30min while the brigadeiros would be made in Kensal Rise. Knowing that 30min for Brazilians are much longer than 30min, I asked if Sabor Mineiro could deliver, after all they had messed up my order, and my husband still had to go somewhere else to pick up something, before being home in time for the baby shower. The manager said they could not deliver, and only offered for my husband to pick up the brigadeiros in Kensal Rise instead, to speed up the delivery - that was however further out for us. So we had no brigadeiros for the event. The manager of Sabor Mineiro said he would not care with bad feedback, because he had been successfully in business for 12 years. In my books this is not how you treat customers, and I hope nobody else has to go through this pain. Lack of business ethics - I'm never ever purchasing there again, and recommend that if you don't want to go through the pain, don't buy there!

Monday, September 08, 2014