AnaCapri

AnaCapri Restaurant In London

Every thing amazing

sean
Sunday, February 02, 2014

On a recommendation of couple friends, a group of us went for a pre-Xmas dinner to Anacapri. The restaurant is quite small and cosy. The décor not authentic even though it is trying to be. They provided lots of nibbles to start of with - which is on the house. The food took a while to arrive. But when it arrived we were all very impressed by the quality. The portions are very generous, even for some of the guys in our group. The steak meat would melt in your mouth and it was very fresh and delicious. The dessert was good as well.

The staff were very friendly and obliging. We have decided to go back next week again.

Firouzeh
Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I found the staff to be quite rude and stressed out, the food was very basic, which in and of itself can be rather nice, but the quality of the cooking was very poor, and the food was bland so overall i wouldn't recommend. I get the feeling it may have once been a good place to eat and something has gotten lost along the way.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I note that the last reviews on here are back in March/April 2013. I too was a huge fan then and had been several times but when I returned 2 weeks ago it had most definitely declined. I notice that the usual manager wasn't there - I wonder if this was a coincidence or not? Anyway, my smoked salmon was tasteless and bland and the bread was so stale that it may have been from the day before. The liver and bacon was dreadful - overcooked and poor quality. My friend who had introduced to me to Anacapri originally was also disappointed and I noticed that the restaurant was conspicuously empty for a Thursday lunchtime.

I do hope that this was a one off.

Jimmy
Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Must agree with all comments below. After stumbling on this restaurant on a quiet street between Baker Street and Marylebone High Street, we had an excellent homemade and generous meal at a very reasonable price. Friendly, very quick service, generous amounts of food to nibble on while we waited, I couldn't fault it. Will definitely look forward to returning here and trying out some more dishes!

Clare
Monday, April 08, 2013

Excellent restaurant. Atmosphere lively and service top class and the quality of the food is consistant. Good value. Always an pleasure.

Sandra Green
Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I have eaten here on several Occasions whilst in London as this is my Dear friends favourite restaurant, He eats there regularly so I figured it must be good & Boy Oh Boy is it good the food the service the atmosphere even when there is only a few in there its lovely warm & inviting,I would Highly recommend this restaurant,

I shall be there again in dec 2012 such a pity I am not closer I would be in there all the time 10 out of 10 Thank You AnaCapri :-)

David Charles-Cully
Thursday, November 08, 2012

A great family restaurant. I have been going there since the 1960's and have always been pleased to visit. My kids have gone there since they were 4 or 5 and now always go there whenever they are in town

roy morton
Tuesday, April 10, 2012

On our last night of our visit to London, We were referred to Il Barreto by the concierge at Churchill Hyatt, but the hostess there gave us attitude and offered us the bar by their window with very uncomfortable stools. Lucky for us we decided to walk around and stumbled onto Ristorante AnaCapri. The place is small but in a good intimate kind of way. The host and wait staff greeted us warmly and seated us right away. While we looked through the Menu, fresh crudite of carrots and celery arrived as well as toasted bread brushed with butter and parsley. We started with Campari with soda followed by Parma ham & Melon. For dinner, we decided on fish: grilled whole bass and salmon filet served with pan roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli and cauliflower. We also shared a 1/2 bottle of chianti and tiramisu. The bill came to 60 pounds which is so reasonable given the quality and freshness of the meal. If you are looking for a simple wholesome traditional Italian meal served without attitude and fanfare, this place is one of the best; at least in the Marylebone district. Wish we have a place like this at home.

Adam
Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One of the best places to dine in London! The food is good but what makes this place is the service and atmosphere! 99% of the clients know each other cause once you go you will end up going at least twice a week! There's no better meal than eating home and that is what eating at Anacapri feels like!

Sean Chipres