We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

This was my third visit to Arocaria and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The Kleftiko was delicious, falafals tasty and not dry, portions generous and all our starters were great. Calamari was soft and not chewy and we were treated to fresh complimentary cherries and biscuits after by the friendly (and slightly wacky) owner who chatted with us for ages which made for an enjoyable night. I highly recommend this place, it's cosy and friendly, service was pretty good and prices are quite reasonable and good value for the quality.We will be back!

Natalie Richardson
Sunday, July 20, 2014

I live in Newcastle but have visited this restaurant twice, last time was Friday July 10th, 4 days ago. We went for the vegetarian mezze and it was very tasty and there was plenty of it. Also like the plate of grapes, almond biscotti and sweets to nibble on afterwards. I love the decor and all the plants. There is a small outdoor terrace but it wasn't warm enough that evening to sit out. I hope to go again next time I go to London.

Pat Gavin
Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lovely greek food, great banter with the owners son Tony!

good night out