Mirch Masala (Southall)

171-173 The Broadway, Southall , London, UB1 1LX - View on a map

It was our second visit to this restaurant. The service was poor, the waiter brought the plates and cutlery and piled it on the side rather than setting the table. Another waiter got the starters and just banged it down on the table and rushed away. We were still eating the starter when the mains (curries) arrived, but the accompaniment (rice and naan) did not arrive till another 5-10 minutes. We requested the empty plates to be removed as there was no place on the table, but the waiter ignored it. We had requested medium spicy food, but the food was very hot. I could barely eat. The bill was not itemized so no way to know what was charged. Over all a poor experience. Will not re- visit the restaurant

S.Prasad
Saturday, March 02, 2013

Absolute nonsense place. They don't know how to treat customers. Went there with a small child in a buggy after some shopping and instead of helping out the waiter said we are blocking two tables. Left right after. They should first make their waiters take a course in customer hospitality. Rubbish place.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The food here is average, nothing special and the staff & service is very poor. My order was not taken correctly, many food items missing from what I had ordered. I had to request 3 times for simple items such as water etc. I did make the manager aware of my poor experience, a meaningless apology and the full bill to pay!

UNHAPPY & I WILL NOT BE RETURNING