379-381 High Street North, Manor Park, London, E12 6PG - View on a map

Sathiyams Restaurant In London

Hi, I just wanted to say that I visited you restaurant today, for a birthday party and I Received the most sweetest and kindest customer service (especially from one of the gentlemen who seemed to be working quite hard - not quite sure what his name is - but I'd like to thank him especially as well as everyone else!) I hope I get to visit some time soon once again. Thank you - especially to the young gentleman ( short but long black Hair - the gentleman taking care of drinks, food, dessert, cleaning, cutlery and other customer needs aswell.)

Sunday, January 31, 2016

London is known for its great hospitality but on the negative point it can be bitterly said that sathiyam is a name where customers are treated as they are having food in free. Food is not served with good manners and usually no garnish? Nans are usually cold and not cooked properly as it seems they haven't got good Tandoriya. On top of this waiters make this moments more disappointed. I had been coming to this restaurants for four years but their taste and service is going down. But I would appreciate one boy who was working here before as a waiter he always shew his courtesy and manner to treat customers well. I think his name is Jassi. I personally feel and noticed that he was the guy who always made sathiyams guests Happy with his service. I would suggest to the owner or manager find those kind of waiters and bring some creativity in your food to sustain your business longer. I spend my time because this the restaurant where we feel that we are having meal at own own town with the same taste.

Manjeet - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, July 02, 2014

never ever go there - they have very bad service especially if you order for catering food for any party.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Food is very very bad.

Very bad service.

Not at all value for money

Tuesday, June 17, 2014