Nando's (Hounslow)

1 - 1a High Street, Hounslow, London, TW3 1RH - View on a map

I have eaten at Nandos once.

If ever I feel the urge to eat dry chicken that had been hot at some time in the past in the slightly grubby atmosphere that made you want to clean the cutlery yourself before using it, Nandos is the place to go...

Sunday, December 01, 2013

I took my friend to Nandos last night. I feel like I have been put off Nandos for life. The Hounslow branch is the worst I have ever visited.

It's true no one will greet you at the door and when you go to order at the till half way through your order they will answer the phone and take a take away order.

It seemed they concentrated on the take away service and the people in the restaurant were left waiting for their food for over an hour. All the tables around us said they had been waiting longer than us and we had waited an hour.

We watched as 5 staff stood over the grill in the kitchen, while food was left for ages ready under the hot lights. It was not until we asked if the food would be served did we receive our dry chicken! Has something happened to the supplier??

This meal had the scrawniest chicken you have ever seen with hardly any meat.

The salad was hot where it had been left under the hot lights for so long. What an appalling meal and service.

Thursday, October 31, 2013