Nando's (Camberwell)

88 Denmark Hill, Camberwell, London, SE5 8RX - View on a map

Very good music, good to hear a variety of cultural music playlist. some of the waitresses were really good, friendly and bubbly. One of them looked like a hench robot that was being punished. The corn on the cob tasted like it had been half cooked, stored in a cupboard for 5 years then grilled and sugar sprinkled on it. I had the Prego steak roll (thought to try something new), i can officially announce that this is the worlds hardest jaw breaker, jaw strainer, jaw crusher. the bun was practically pointless, the steak was dry inside and full of pointless grease so they must have left that steak on the side for years along with the cob. I made a complaint and it took 10 minutes for the manager to attend to me, he looked like depression slapped him ten times. He gave me some 1 lousy chicken leg as compensation like that doesnt cost less than £4 whilst the prego steak roll cost me also £9. I threw the chicken away because i didnt trust it, whilst walking out of the shop, he was watching me with some friends and smirking. The manager just needs to be changed and food need to be restocked with fresh stuff.

Ebz - View all reviews by this user