Nando's (Basildon)

Unit 17, Festival Leisure Park, Festival Way, Basildon, London, SS14 3WB - View on a map

on visiting Nandos at Basildon festival leisure on sunday 9th feb. I am appalled at the level of service or non service we received, myself my teenage daugter and husband were told to take a seat, then told to go and order our food, were served by an uncaring waiter, who practically plonked or meal on the table and walked off without a word, my tea cup was chipped and then i noticed the spoon was dirty and had a film of sticky brown substance stuck to it, the chicken wrap was full of lettuce and hardly any chicken inside, and was cold, the chips were edible, just although they were warm and looked like they had been under the heater for ages. The meal for the three of us cost over 40 pounds, what a waste of money, couldnt wait to get out of there, and the one reason why i did not complain was for my daughters sake, she would have been embarrased and as we were treating her I did not want to spoil a good evening with my family as we had been to the pictures previous. I had a better meal at Ikea for less than two pounds!!! that afternoon.

anyway.... i also forgot to mention that we ate with our fingers as all the cuttlery we had to fetch for ourselves were dirty, and full of stuck on food from previous eaters, It was really disgusting!. I shall never eat in nandos again nor shall I advice anyone else to either, I would wish that experience on anyone.

Karen Huntley - View all reviews by this user