All reader reviews by Blakers
I ate here last week. It is the worst dining experience I have ever had in London.
- The service was poor at best
- The limited menu was sold out of 3 items at 7pm when we were ordering (we were not advised of this when given the menus)
- I took 20 minutes from being seated to get our drinks
- For starter I ordered duck wraps with plus sauce. It was all cold and the plum sauce was I believe a raspberry jam
- For mains I had the lamb which was ok. My girlfriend ordered the vegetarian ricotta (being vegetarian). She was eventually served the meat lasagne, which we obviously sent back.
- After 10 minutes of waiting and me picking at the lamb while it went cold, the manager returned to advise that due to them being busy it would take half an hour for the ricotta to arrive. We declined having lost appetite. (There were still empty tables in the restaurant at the time)
- By way of compensation we were offered free coffee
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Food 2 | Service 0 | Atmosphere 4 | Value for money 0